If I Only Had One Wish To Make

 If I Had One Wish 

By JessicaRae 

 

Pin page 

 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish a galaxy of stars 

Would flicker down from their charcoal world 

And brighten where you are. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish a thousand years, 

Of only joy and happiness,  

And no more parting tears. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish my dearest love, 

That you would no longer have to seek the  

Silent solace of Above. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish to long replace 

All the memories of painful loneliness,  

with visions of my face.  

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish a thousand suns 

To brighten up each step you take, 

And keep you safe and warm. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish no evil will 

Could ever come between us again, 

And your world would be peaceful still. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish a thousand rains, 

Or glittering waves to carry away  

Your sorrows, fears, and pains. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I‘d wish with all my might, 

That today would be the last day that you alone  

would pass the night. 

 

If I had one wish to make, I’d wish for a thousand dreams 

To give to you, my only love, my soul, 

For as long as we both are here.  

 

 

 

With Love, To Vincent 

  • Catherine -